How much spam email?

I use Hotmail. The reason I have so much is I published a few game guides for DBZ Budokai games when I was about 10 or 11 and I put my email all over them and a few of the reviews had a ton of helpful ratings so they got sort of featured in that category so I'd get hundreds of emails a week for about a month or two about that game, I had about 5,000 emails there, they died down though, the rest come from who knows where.

I just created a new hotmail address about 6 months ago. I get hardly any spam, but maybe that's because I choose carefully who I give my email address to.

I use to delete them as much as I could but I gave up and now am trying to see how many I can get.

for my school account i have about 10-12 daily, yahoo i have no idea...i dont even pay attention to that anymore, and i just started gmail so none

ZERO....even after a certain member posted my email address up and invited all to spam me cause he didn't have the nuggets to do it himself. Still zero. :D

I don't get any spam e-mails...except on the account I specifically made for doing offers online that has like 6000 spam e-mails... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom