how much do you love cf?

BobTheLOL said:
People on my other forums are quit attached really badly, they need lives off the computer.

Don't forget to say that these people ae always on the forum and try to post as many solutions they can...even if it goes completely weird.

Nik00117 said:
Yea. Me too. I get done playing a coupel rounds of Bf2 I come on here. I get done playing merchant empires I come here. I get home I come here. I wake up I come here. There I check in every once and a while.

lol u sound exactly like me!!! except i check in alot...at least twice every hour

O I don't do it twice ever hour. (Just goen done doing hunt and destroy missions on BF2 you know a medic, 2 speacial force guys, and a anti tank own toghter with a hummr)thinking i might get soem CS:S time in.

CS:S Is amazing. You feel like putting your fist through your monitor when you die at the start of a game...

money_man said:
lol u sound exactly like me!!! except i check in alot...at least twice every hour
Haha, I only tend to get time to come on here for an our a day, if not a little less.

Still manage to get in 40, 50 Posts :D 60 If I'm lucky

99nasha said:
CS:S Is amazing. You feel like putting your fist through your monitor when you die at the start of a game...

O god ... your exactly like me
I hate it when people just go bang and then costs you a whole round
:(

Back
Top Bottom