how much do u sleep?

mammikoura

Golden Master
so how much do u sleep every night? And weekends don't count. :p

I just came up with this because I realized that I don't sleep that much. 2.13 am right now. Just came home from playing floorball with a few friends. And school starts 8am. :eek:

I'd say my average is 6h/night.

dad makes me go to bed at 10, though im on the computer till like 12.. and i wake up just before 8, cause it takes like 5 min for me to get ready for school...

Go to bed at 11:30-12 and wake up a 6:30 AM...b/c I want to. Comp, coffee machine and alarm goes off at the same time. leave house to go to school at 8:15AM

about 6. go to bed at 1am and get up for school at 7am. i really like sleep too but i always end up staying up for no reason like right now. it's 12:22am and i have to get up in 6 1/2 hours,lol.

About 5 or so, my sleep is up to stuff..so it varies,
Sometimes i get like 9 hours and sleep in to like noon,
{coz ive finished school for the year very early etc etc newho.}

And yeah i agree, im like tha first poster,
I like sleeping during the day, im like a vampire i love the night lol! and like watching tv in bed at night but then you have to go to sleep...coz of parents on ya back about everything..."Wa.. do this.. do that".. :\
blah

Lol. I go to bed at bout 10pm, then get out of bed and just go on computer until bout 12 or later. Then wake up at 7 sometimes earlier sometimes later i've woken up at 4 am for about 3 days once so it varies really.

Back
Top Bottom