How much difference is too much?

LOL, I went with a lassie the same height as me. Well, actually, about half an inch taller. Didn't matter a thing though.

Loved her to bits, she was the niciest lassie I've been with. Shame I ruined it all. I still speak to her, and even though I see her as friends, I find it terribly hard being her friend only.

Moral of the story, Size (re-emphasise - we're talking about height here) doesn't matter, so tell your mate to pull finger before she goes else-where!

PS, what age group you all on about here? I don't do grades, I'm in the UK.

connchri said:
LOL, I went with a lassie the same height as me. Well, actually, about half an inch taller. Didn't matter a thing though.

Loved her to bits, she was the niciest lassie I've been with. Shame I ruined it all. I still speak to her, and even though I see her as friends, I find it terribly hard being her friend only.

Moral of the story, Size (re-emphasise - we're talking about height here) doesn't matter, so tell your mate to pull finger before she goes else-where!

PS, what age group you all on about here? I don't do grades, I'm in the UK.

And here in the U.S, we don't call chicks "lassie"! LOL :D :D

ANyways I like mexican girls, and since I live in Cali, I have LOTS to love! :)

Age, heaight doesn't really matter. My friend is dating a 28 year old, shes 16. Um also heightdoes play a roll but it shouldn't.

Paradox said:
Well You cant stick it in and kiss at the same time

To mods: you will note we have made no reference to ***, it may sound as this but it's not, we swear...
You may not have made reference to ***, but your message was as crude as usual.

It depends if they can relate. I know a fellow Sophomore at a different high school who is currently in a relationship with a Freshman. All is going well. So the real question is if their personalities match each other.

Nik00117 said:
Age, heaight doesn't really matter. My friend is dating a 28 year old, shes 16. Um also heightdoes play a roll but it shouldn't.

I believe a relationship between a minor and a non minor is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom