How Much?

I'm still thinking on ebay it will sell for 1000 at least. First of all, just puting "Gaming computer" for the title will make people jump. It's not even 4 days old. When you build a computer to sell, you have to use it at some point to test it, right?

when you build a computer you build it, install windows\drivers\etc. and post it up on ebay.

you dont install windows\drivers, then use AIM, OC it a lil, browse the internet on it for a while and sell it as "New".

800$ tops

EDIT:
also if you put "Gaming Computer" in the title, ill have to punch you in the face, a 8300GS hardly qualifies as a "gaming card". not even nvidia thinks it is.

when you build a computer you build it, install windows\drivers\etc. and post it up on ebay.

you dont install windows\drivers, then use AIM, OC it a lil, browse the internet on it for a while and sell it as "New".

800$ tops

EDIT:
also if you put "Gaming Computer" in the title, ill have to punch you in the face, a 8300GS hardly qualifies as a "gaming card". not even nvidia thinks it is.

couldnt have said it better myself...

i'd say make the title dual core desktop or something like that, because as rud said, 8300 will just make people laugh at you if you call that a gaming pc

Lol, well IDC what you say, i'm still listing it for 1000, if it doesn't sell then i'll lower it. I'm willing to go to 800, but i'm trying to make a profit you know :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom