How many of you cycle?

Cycling is huge here in Spain. Funny thing is the Spanish driving is horrendous!! overtaking on hills, triple parking on roads etc, yet the biggest no no here is to hit a cyclist. They take it very seriously. What winds me up is when ur on a mountain trying to negotiate tight bends and there r 12 cycling muppets instead of behind each other, all next to each other so u cant pass. I also dont like seeing men in tight Lycra pants lol, more women need to take it up ;)

I have a nice bike, but I don't like biking in the winter when it's cold out. I use it a lot in the summer though.

I have an iron horse maverick but however it's getting a bit worn (slight frame bend, and slight bend on everything else)

I do quite a bit of off road biking :)

Yeah, I bike a bit. I'm not real serious into it though. Cycling is better than walking or running I think.

i swim... i hate running, and cycling, eh :/
i dont swim competititvely, in the summer i swim in the lake a 1/2 mile

Swimming is supposedly 3 times as good for you as running. So running 15 miles is about the same as swimming 5. Plus swimming works almost all your muscles.

freestyler105 said:
Swimming is supposedly 3 times as good for you as running. So running 15 miles is about the same as swimming 5. Plus swimming works almost all your muscles.

Hence why swimmers always have the BEST bodys :)

Back
Top Bottom