How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 1-2, I get pissed of orange juice. I never drink, and when i do, it does straight to my head.

i can handle 8 beers ive done that with out being completely drunk
but im a big guy (155) 5'9 not to brag but i got a nice 6 pack
but i can take alcahol pretty well
oh and im 15 =D

that's not very big but overall if you can drink 8 beer and still stay sober that's even more impressive given your size.

For me, I start getting buzzed at 4 but then I pretty much stay at the same drunkenness until I reach 10+. And this is Canadian beer, no light or American beer.

I dont drink beer, I'm more of a VK or vodka person myself! (anything is good though if its free!!!) :p

i kno i can drink 2 12 oz cups of stright vodka everclear or something like that have a few beers and some girly drinks and not be totally wasted

Everclear is virtually pure alcohol from what people have told me. A friend of mine has a bottle of "Firewater", brewed by his friend in an Australian bath tub. It is basically the same thing, and it even says on the label that two shots in a short period will kill you.

Wine, as I have said, will have me on the floor in no time, but I can drink lots of other things and not feel anything.

As for Brookfield. There is nothing wrong with this thread. It is because you do not like the contents personally. If that is your attitude then you are hopelessly unprofessional, but I am now unsure of the number of occasions on which I have reminded you of this. This is a legitimate discussion about the effects of alcohol on individuals.

i kno i can drink 2 12 oz cups of stright vodka everclear or something like that have a few beers and some girly drinks and not be totally wasted

lol so which is it? Vodka or Everclear. You're talking 40% alcohol versus 95%.

I believe you are lying. There is no way you would live if you drank 24 oz of vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom