Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 04:33 AM   #21
Golden Master

Default Re: How many beers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
I'm probally one of the few teenagers you'll ever meet that has yet to drink.
Good man, keep it that way, in Britain there is a huge rise in teen binge drinking, TV factual programmes take a cameraman on patrol, & we the viewers experience first-hand the depraved behavior of youngsters as young as 13 or 14, stoned out of their minds either sprawled unconcious in the middle of the road, puking their insides up in gutters or worse, getting into violent fights, mostly with innocent passers-by, it's an incredible sight, & surveys carried out proved alcohol was by far the main problem, very few were drug related.
This rise kicked off when our government under Blair, [needless to say] advocated all-night opening of pubs & clubs, IMHO, a disasterous decision, we now have the position of being the worst country in Europe for this kind of activity, especially concerning underage drinking, ye gods!!!

Old 09-16-2007, 05:43 AM   #22
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

It usually only takes 2 or 3 Stella's to get me a bit buzzed, which isn't alot in comparison to people I used to drink with. But once i'm drunk (which doesn't take alot, admittedly), I can just keep on going.

A few months ago my local closed its doors; and as a good friend to the owners I was invited (invitation only) to the closing night; opened at half 4 (but got in at 4) pm, was pretty much "there" by 11pm at night, but between about the 5 of us that stayed after (lock-in) we pretty much drank out the entire bar of whiskeys, Vodkas, Red Bulls, all the beer taps were dry, and I demolished the Morgans Spiced; plus any of the other liquers that looked good were gone. Didn't leave until half 7 in the morning, and still could have had a lot more. All free though.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:05 AM   #23
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
Your only sixteen? I pictured you as being older than that. (Thinking maybe 18ish...)

But I honestly can't answer that poll. I'm probally one of the few teenagers you'll ever meet that has yet to drink.
Yep only 16 , what gave you the idea that i was 18 lol , although i am 17 in a few months

Also good on you ,some people dont like drinking and its personal choice and i dont think anyone should be pressured into it , i only drink at like special occasions birthdays and christmas etc and even then i dont get pissed out of my face cos thats just plain bad IMO i just have enough to get the buzz but still be in control of myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Good man, keep it that way, in Britain there is a huge rise in teen binge drinking, TV factual programmes take a cameraman on patrol, & we the viewers experience first-hand the depraved behavior of youngsters as young as 13 or 14, stoned out of their minds either sprawled unconcious in the middle of the road, puking their insides up in gutters or worse, getting into violent fights, mostly with innocent passers-by, it's an incredible sight, & surveys carried out proved alcohol was by far the main problem, very few were drug related.
This rise kicked off when our government under Blair, [needless to say] advocated all-night opening of pubs & clubs, IMHO, a disasterous decision, we now have the position of being the worst country in Europe for this kind of activity, especially concerning underage drinking, ye gods!!!
I blame the parents when stuff like that happens tho cos i mean if i did stuff like that i doubt my parents would be impressed about it
Old 09-16-2007, 06:43 AM   #24
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

Errm, well, i get merry after perhap's 4-5? After that, im just kinnda drunk :P
Old 09-16-2007, 06:47 AM   #25
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to DannyBoy

cant believe it's illegal in USA, over here in UK you can drink legally, you just cant buy it.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:54 AM   #26
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

i voted 4-6

1-2 makes me happier.
3-4 makes me even happier and kinda hyper
4-6 starts to give me a buzz
and more and im guessing id start to be out of it ( not that ive ever been like that, im quite sensible )
Old 09-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #27
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to esa193

vocca is 10 million times better cuz u can light them on fire and do a train with your best buds
and celegrom r u catholic or protestant? cuz if you r u drink the wine in church =P

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
Old 09-16-2007, 09:37 AM   #28
In Runtime

Beer is generally seen as more of a sociable, quiet kind of drink. If you want to get truly destroyed then I suggest wine, or something stronger like After Shock or Tequila. Wine has me rolling in the aisles after three glasses, whereas I can easily drink six pints of beer/lager and about ten shots of vodka before I start to feel seriously lairy.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #29
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsSacred View Post
Beer is generally seen as more of a sociable, quiet kind of drink. If you want to get truly destroyed then I suggest wine, or something stronger like After Shock or Tequila. Wine has me rolling in the aisles after three glasses, whereas I can easily drink six pints of beer/lager and about ten shots of vodka before I start to feel seriously lairy.
After shock is some serious s**t man i dont even believe that stuff i havent drunk it much myself but i have seen what it does to people after only alil bit
It also leaves your whole mouth and throat feeling warm
And yeah you would be suprized at how drunk you can get off wine , some people think nah thats a womens drink but it can actually get you drunk very quickly
Old 09-16-2007, 10:26 AM   #30
Golden Master

Jose Cuervo is the grossest crap I've ever had. Maybe it was a bad idea to have that first...maybe a few beers or shots of vod before would lighten the taste. After a bunch of that and a bunch of beer and a bunch of vodka and then I don't remember the rest...well that was the only time I've ever puked.

Beer...it just takes too much to get you drunk. Unless you're chugging them, the effects wear off too quickly to be able to get enough down to get wasted.

One more note though - Bud Light is soo disgusting. Might as well be drinking carbonated water.