How many?

How many of you guys use reputation points?

I went into my userCP and saw I had gotten some, so I am going to start using them. Yourself?

Okay, a few questions. What are reputation points? how do u get them? what can they be used for? How do I see how many I have? (prolly 0 but I'd still like to check) I went to the userCP and messed around but didn't find them anywhere.

First question... just people who think you're good at comps and would like to add to your status. by clicking on the little talking guy near the right side of your post. by posting with good info. about something. they can be used for nothing. by clicking on the guy. yeah... hope this helps :D

ohh, so by "using them" computergen ment giving them to other ppl? If so then yeah, I'll start using them. And jac006, since u seem like a damn good guy u will have the honor of recieving the 1st reputation point I have ever given. :)

How do you check how many you have? And ConputerGen is a gangster like me, so I'm giving him a point. You better give me one too, or

*Shakes fist*

You can't just give him a point... just because you want to... he has to post something helpful...

Back
Top Bottom