How to make $500 quick

im into the car speakers,

http://cgi.ebay.com/INFINITY-32-7cf...004QQcategoryZ14937QQcmdZViewItem?refid=store
these are them right, so there 105 peak a peice that makes 210 combined, hmmm that would be an interesting home stereo project.

i got 15$ and ill be getting at least 20$ when i go to my grandparents this weekend, wish i could pick them up...ill see if i can make a little more money this week, ill pm you if i can make an offer, and im only buying 2.

good enough for me, i pretty much have 35$, ill pm on saturday or sunday evening, thats when ill have all the money and we will work it out. should be easy to get 5$, ill just ask some friends

now...to find out how to take car speakers, and use them for my computer speakers with my current receiver, probably just make a small temporary box, then when i get a car in a year or so ill throw em in there :D

Lol yeah, they're nice speakers.

If you need wiring tell me. If you want, ill throw in wiring. Tell me the length. Depending how long it is, I may or may not charge more..

i got plenty of cheap wire, but id rather buy that new at a store or something, more convient and less hassle for both of us :)

good luck with the other sales btw, and you can go ahead and delete these posts if you want to clean up this thread so people know what your selling its fine with me.

also how much for that PC of yours...im just curious, i might know some people who would want it. im mostly just curious though

Back
Top Bottom