how low will they go, seriously!

boardordi3 said:
yeah well, sex sells, but honestly for sex to sell i think it has to be a model, i mean this guy looks like he just had his wife hold a crappily labeled cd with her shirt off, i mean, honestly that doesnt scream "buy this!" in my mind, but yeah like brookfield said, with cars and stuff

Yeah guess so

Approx 2-5% (42% of total market) of the straight male market would have any real desire for her
Approx 2-5% (45% market) of the straight female market would have any desire to look / be like her

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yeah guess so

Approx 2-5% (42% of total market) of the straight male market would have any real desire for her
Approx 2-5% (45% market) of the straight female market would have any desire to look / be like her
? what im not sure if your talking about models or that woman and where your gettin the statistic?

Tommy Boy said:
I'd buy two!!

the girls arms in the last picture has mucho hair on them. and the boobidge, eh i wish i had 4 hands so i give them 4 thumbs down.

That's kinda too far fetched now. First, that CD is junk, and second, they attract it by the men's sensible side. Well, that's too far fetched.

I say if they throw another gal on there, then please, go a little farther. :D

Back
Top Bottom