How low can they get???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I heard about that, and it is shocking.

What I don't get is how security is always heightened, and then a few months later, its somehow lowered again! I can say this when it came to the planes, and the checks they did for a "little" while, like with the luggage.

The terrorists know that women are less checked than men, and it makes it worse that they were both handicapped too.

Something needs to be done.

I disagree. This type of stuff has been going on since before the war. Its just more publicized because of it.

lol, the only reason were seeing so many suicide bombings is because terrorist cells hate that their illustrious leaders arnt in power anymore, this wouldnt have happened hardly at all had bush decided to resist the urge to go to war (and lie about the reasons why)

not only that, but because the US troops all huddle up in the safe green zone, the only targets the suicide bombers can attack are the innocent civillians.

Huh??, sorry I don't understand:confused:, surely we have to fight the war on terrorists otherwise the carnage would be far far worse, if that's at all possible of course.

I'm not sure what you mean. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I was typing in a hurry. What I meant was that we have to fight the terrorists who do those horrible things. I can't understand the people in the news who protest the war against terrorism. If we did not fight the bad guys who threaten our lives and our freedoms, then they would eventually take over and we would be much worse off that we are now.

the two women and thousands of other people would still be alive if there was no "war on terror".

Not necessarily. The war against terrorism did not cause those people to put the bombs onto those women. Terrorists have been doing evil things since well before the war ever started. The 9/11 attacks are only one example of many. Terrorism has been there all along, it just wasn't publicized as much before the war.

I'm not sure what you mean. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I was typing in a hurry. What I meant was that we have to fight the terrorists who do those horrible things. I can't understand the people in the news who protest the war against terrorism. If we did not fight the bad guys who threaten our lives and our freedoms, then they would eventually take over and we would be much worse off that we are now.

Not necessarily. The war against terrorism did not cause those people to put the bombs onto those women. Terrorists have been doing evil things since well before the war ever started. The 9/11 attacks are only one example of many. Terrorism has been there all along, it just wasn't publicized as much before the war.

The people who are doing these bombins mainly, the militias were supressed under Sadam's leadership (using Iraq as an example) and are now in a power strugle (although a lot of the bombings do involve terrorist who want the US to fail) although it is debatable that 9/11 was entierly a terrorist attack, going to war to two oil-rhc countries is not justified, the US should focus on keeping its borders secure not the oil supply :) you dont need to invade two countries to make your own one safe - infact the invasions have just made the US more enemies around the world from the middle east to affrica.

Fighting over something thats going to run out soon. Talk about missing something before its gone

Well... there is stuff going around that its all about oil, isn't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom