This is how to know male and female crabs.

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Hello guys.

Lets have a lesson in biology.

And act childish for now :rolleyes:

To distinguish female and male crabs, all you have to do is invert them upside down and look. Here:

female-male%20blue%20crab.jpg

See that Y looking thing? Female crabs have them wide while male crabs have them narrow.

The reason for this is holding the eggs. It will look like this:
L-femaleeggs_jpg.jpg

See that sponge looking thing? Those are eggs. Eggs form inside then stick like this for some time and finally spear out at some point. they taste great btw. But not in this form, but when it is inside the body.

Different sub-species of crabs might look different, but basically they are the same. This rule applies to them all. The sub-specie above is called Blue Crab.

Male crabs normally have bigger claws (pincers) so it has more meat in that spot, while female crabs normally have bigger abdomen in comparison. Both areas taste and dealt with differently, so choices are made according to that.

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
LOL This thread is full of awesomeness unfortunately I have no animals to share.

Too bad I don't eat geckos.

It doesn't necessarily have to be animals (wow, I just made such a complicated sentence haha), it could be bugs or anything else. We should just know the gender of whatever we eat first :D

Too bad I don't eat geckos.

It doesn't necessarily have to be animals (wow, I just made such a complicated sentence haha), it could be bugs or anything else. We should just know the gender of whatever we eat first :D

Its probably bad but I never even thought about genders of something that will be entering my mouth food is food. :whistling::lol:

How about these Chicken Nuggets from McDonalds I'm having for lunch?

The point I'm trying to make is that I've never once considered if I was eating a male or female animal. Last time I checked they all taste the exact same.

How about these Kitty cat Nuggets from McDonalds I'm having for lunch?

Let me correct that for ya :whistling: jkz

sometimes I ask myself if it really is even chicken they are serving, ever try the lobster? or their ribs, heard they weren't soo good.

Back
Top Bottom