How to get rid of a woodpecker

we had a stray cat that kept going in the back yard and making the dog bark like crazy since he's caged up... stupid cat was scratching everything up and biting everything like crazy, it even tried to jump at me.... once that happened my dad pulled out his high powered pellet gun, yeah... and you think that that woodpecker is bad, shoot there was this one time a kitten got INSIDE my house hiding under the couch and running all around so we shut all the doors i put on some gloves and grabbed the lil thing n got clawed sooooooooooo bad on my arm but i must of threw that thing like 50 feet threw the door haha

Camp out on the roof with a bb gun but instead of shooting bb's use pellets with some type of a point. One shot to the head, no more woodpecker.

yea, you have to put the tent up on your roof. actually, get one of those giant cammo hunting shelters. Like this:

2588_image.jpg

Then you need a .50 cal sniper rife. Now you shoot the bird. Just make sure you set it all up so the round goes twoards the neighbor that you don't like's house.

Haha.....camp out on the roof.....that'd be a kick eh?

well see first you would have to bait the woody maybe w/ a stuffed female woody or food w/e.. then when he/she is least expecting it.. BAM.. then you hang it on display from the antenna so the other woodies don't try the same stunt.

Back
Top Bottom