How to get not get your azz kicked by the popo

Another way to do it is if teh ploice attempt to break up a heavy metal concert that has about 1,000 poeple, and the crowd gets out of hand so the 5 cops loose completely control and all their cars get flipped over simiply walk to them and go "so how did things go with breaking up the heavy metal concert :)"

Has happened before:) didn't get my ass beat, i'll watch that video later onw hen I come home from school.

Yeah i am definently not a fan of chris rock...his jokes are so repetitive, always some how linking to the fact that he is black etc...unfortunately most 2nd rate black comedians (mainly ones supported by Oprah) use this type of material all the time and frankly its just not funny anymore...I don't understand why more black comedians stop using such jokes to signify themselves as black and be more like Steven K Amos (an absolutley hilarious african/english comedian)...sure he uses some racially inclined jokes but they are sure as hell funnier then anything Chris Rock every did...

As for the funniest man alive I would have to say either Robin Williams, Ross Noble or Billy Connoly...I love Robin Williams Live on Broadway he is the comedic genius of our generation...(and he does racial jokes so much funnier then Chris Rock who does them in like a whiny, repetitive way)

White dude suck at stand up, LOL

"Black humor" is the awesome, oh well, I thought it was funny as hell.

I like chris rock he is cool :) and refering to his blacnkess its perfectly fine if it pays his bills and is funny.

Back
Top Bottom