You have 88 correct words and
you have 4 wrong words

Just slightly faster than Kage!

Edit: Just done the test again without my Mum interupting:

380 points, so you achieved position 2432 of 108498 on the ranking list

You type 508 characters per minute
You have 93 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

gay i can type sooooo much faster when im thinking about what i want to say when i have to look up and think about what they want me to type i get terrible ratings like this message i just posted toke me 15 secs to type and thats easy.

Thats very good JogaBonito.

My max best seems to be around 97WPM on that test I posted (I start out with around 115, but it slowly drops as bigger words come up), but like others have said. You tend to be a lot faster when thinking from your head.

You type 289 characters per minute
You have 52 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

I get around 50. I did the test 4 times. I got 50, 51, 49, and 53.

But most of the time I type a ton faster if I know what I'm going to say right from my head. Hell, I'm only 15 so I think I could improve.

But if you ever see me reply to posts like 3 at a time its usually because I got nothing else to do or I'm listing to techno. :D

I got 89 correct words and 1 wrong word on that test, but I really don't think those tests are accurate either. My typing speed for this sentence is much faster since I'm the one deciding what's in it, and not only that, my sentence actually makes sense as opposed to that jumble of words that they make you type in the typing tests.

Finger dexterity can only be attributed to long hours with instant messenger and Starcraft in the 6th grade.

I didn't know what was going on. I had some mistakes and it showed my speed as 3WPM so from there on I started using backspace because I thought you couldn't have a mistake, got 88. Btw, this is on Kage's website. Additionally, I'd like to say that I can type at those speeds, but I'm usually to lazy to type that fast. So, I usually go about 70WPM.

Back
Top Bottom