How fast can you type?

I went to typingtest.com and I took their test. I gave each text 1 attempt at the 1 minute setting. This is my score, not edited, just cropped. If you don't believe it (because I think it's pretty fast), I can download hyper-cam and record it for you.

typingspeed.jpg

I scored this on the Wizard of Oz text.

Same text, 2min duration:

typingspeed2min.jpg

Lastly, the same text, 3 min:

typingspeed3min.jpg

I think I'm doing pretty good, hopefully I can break that 100wpm mark some day. It would look very impressive.

I went to typingtest.com and I took their test. I gave each text 1 attempt at the 1 minute setting. This is my score, not edited, just cropped. If you don't believe it (because I think it's pretty fast), I can download hyper-cam and record it for you.

thisisfakfx2.jpg

thisisfakfx2.jpg

I call bull on that.

thisisfakfx2.jpg

obviously an error there because thats just over 8 words per second.

I'm trying to get a video going lol. But HyperCam lags my computer so I can't see the word I'm typing. I'm just gonna go ahead and screw it. If I make a mistake I'll just keep going. It's gonna look ugly but...oh well.

Edit: I got it. I'm uploading the video as we speak. 96 WPM. I guess it helps not to use the backspace button. Once I'm done typing skip ahead for the score. My computer was too laggy because of hypercam.

Back
Top Bottom