How fast can you run the mile?

i ran for lancaster in 100metre and crosscountry 1500 metres, i have got about 6 gols medels from doing it, i came 6 with 300 people running, it was 1500 metre. i am just unde 5 min and i am 17

Nice cobra. I wanna break 5 minutes in a couple of weeks (as a freshman).. I also run cross country, and that's a nice sport too. I made it into varsity as a freshman.. So, my senior year of high school will be very fun indeed.

Heh...I hate running. Sometimes I like it since I'm in a good mood, but I usually despise running.

YEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a meet today, and I had the following times:

mile - 4:59
800m - 2:14
4X400 relay - 3:57 (keep in mind, we were all tired, and NONE of us are 400m runners)

And, this is only my freshman year, and we're only halfway into the season.

I have a deep rooted love for running and I never did have the time to join any track team in my highschool years... only got scouted twice to join :(

im 6'3 and about 150 lbs and im also in cross country. im ok. i can do the mile in about 5:12 on an average day but i have pulled off 4:57 on my best. but im a sophomore so there u go.

Back
Top Bottom