How is everyone?!

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Not sure if you guys remember me. I really do miss this place a lot. Just got back into the computer game. I know I pop my head in here once a year to see how everyone is doing. I'll be back at posting on here like I used to in the old days. I have A LOT of catching up to do.

Finally finished my computer today.

AMD 965 BE at stock clocks
Xigmatek Dark Knight Cooler
BFG 550 watt PSU
1.5TB Seagate Barracuda
4GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 at 1600Mhz
MSI 880G-E45 mainboard
MSI Twin Frozr II 6950 unlocked to 6970 specs.

I haven't even bothered to do my renown cable management on it yet. I am saving up for a new case. I'll be looking for something in the next month or so.

I think I recall seeing your name a bit. :) I just started coming back (again) yesterday. I to am guilty of the disappearing act.. but now that I work for myself and from home, I'll be on more.

Not sure if you guys remember me. I really do miss this place a lot. Just got back into the computer game. I know I pop my head in here once a year to see how everyone is doing. I'll be back at posting on here like I used to in the old days. I have A LOT of catching up to do.

BFG 550 watt PSU
1.5TB Seagate Barracuda
MSI 880G-E45 mainboard

I haven't even bothered to do my renown cable management on it yet. I am saving up for a new case. I'll be looking for something in the next month or so.
I remember you! Welcome back.

BFG 550 watt PSU
1.5TB Seagate Barracuda
MSI 880G-E45 mainboard

I think I recall seeing your name a bit. :) I just started coming back (again) yesterday. I to am guilty of the disappearing act.. but now that I work for myself and from home, I'll be on more.
Nice to see you fellas back again.

It's like a reunion! I miss the good 'ol days. I always feel SO old thinking about this place.

It's like a reunion! I miss the good 'ol days. I always feel SO old thinking about this place.

Yeah, haha.

I remember building one of my first computers because of the knowledge I learned on this forum (I think I was 16 back then). Now I'm 23, and it's been a long run but this forum is still around and seems to have changed quite a bit over the years.

I can't wait to get back into it! :)

hello , welcome back, don't think I know you but at the time I wasn't around much when you was..

As for wolf , I've seen his name a few times , or alot.. back in 2005

-xx cobra xx

if you remember :)

Back
Top Bottom