How Do You Spend Christmas?

New years more important here anyway... Looking forward to that. Tickets for Stirling Castle and the "inlaws" coming up too. :D :D

BTW, sorry if my post is too negative, It's not that big a deal, lol - they're kids starving in Africa and people swimming in and drinking their own sewage in India. New Year and the Birthday (9th Jan) are the biggies! :D :D

Last edited:
Well you have a lot coming up, All for christmas I want is a heap of money and then I can get heaps of stuff I want, better faster laptop, new desktop, new iPod, Learners license (I have been saying that I am should get before end of the year but I cant see it happening anytime soon)

I've never found an alcoholic beverage that I considered good tasting and I can have a good time without the need for any stimulant.
ahhh...
first, I like the taste of alcohol
second, it's not a stimulant,
third, I exaggerated

Hmm... I'm a bit of a weirdo with my drink. Lager doesn't agree with the stomach - at all. So, Guiness, Magners, Baileys and Tia Maria will do me, hahaha! And some German Wine rose wine!

That about sums up my drinking - when I actually drink. I'm a control freak - and don't like being drunk. Which is weird, because back in the days I was the Pint King!

Back
Top Bottom