How Do You Spend Christmas?

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all, I just thought I would ask everyone how they spend their christmas day, For me I am at home with family for the morning, Lunch at my grandparents and then Tea at my other grandparents and stay a few days..

My routine has changed over the past few years. This year it looks like I am spending the morning and afternoon with my immediate family (mom, brothers), then off to a friends house for the night.

This year I'll just be sitting alone at home while the rest of the family goes to my grandmother's house. My grandmother actually said I could come this time, but I can't deal with everyone treating me like some sort of freak the whole day.

Just stay home. Pretty much like any other day.

that sux. i know there are some meetups for people that are alone on days like christmas.
you should check out if there are anything where you live.

This year I'll just be sitting alone at home while the rest of the family goes to my grandmother's house. My grandmother actually said I could come this time, but I can't deal with everyone treating me like some sort of freak the whole day.

that sux for you aswell.
as a stated above. try to find some meetups in your town.

i also happen to be the family's black sheep in a lot of ways. (different point of view on a lot of things, different interests and different personality in general)
i am young now, but i am sure that i will be kinda like the typical drunk uncle (not alcoholic uncle) that always arrive with a good mood, Scruffy Beard and like to be the center of attention.... and with a beer in the right hand. XD

Back
Top Bottom