How do yo feel about the pledge of Allegiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHA Gian's account is DISABLED
The answer to: Do you, Gian, want to be owned by mods? is YES.

I saw this coming...LMAO. It's his punishment for messing with LK.

Accualy, it was apparently an accident. Giancarlo asked me to tell you that he was joking with LK about banning him, and somehow, LK accidently banned him. That's what Giancarlo told me. LK can explain the details.

I don't know, but by the looks of how Giancarlo talks to me online, he doesn't want to get along with me, which is cool. But I'm just so sick and tired of him calling out "Fuck you" to me online everytime something I say on the forum pisses him off.

Haha, was no accident. Admittedly I would have unbanned him by now, the simple banning would have made the required effect but it would appear I can ban, but not unban :p So he's banned until Midnight GMT (in about 18 hours) And that's if the system works, which it doesn't, it may just ban him until somebody unbans him. David will probably have gotten word of the problem from myself or Giancarlo by then though.

Basically he editted my post; he was talking about how I was oppressing his beliefs, he said ban me, I said why would I ban you for editting a edit once, he said editted it again, it was edited when I got back, so I banned him.

Yeah; I got that :p He blocked me, unblocked me and said Fuck You :D Then blocked me. I'm unblocked now but needless to say he's not talking about what a lovely night it is.

ah HA! that's too funny...so can you still view cf if your account is banned? like do they ban your IP too?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, was no accident. Admittedly I would have unbanned him by now, the simple banning would have made the required effect but it would appear I can ban, but not unban :p So he's banned until Midnight GMT (in about 18 hours) And that's if the system works, which it doesn't, it may just ban him until somebody unbans him. David will probably have gotten word of the problem from myself or Giancarlo by then though.

Basically he editted my post; he was talking about how I was oppressing his beliefs, he said ban me, I said why would I ban you for editting a edit once, he said editted it again, it was edited when I got back, so I banned him.

Yeah; I got that :p He blocked me, unblocked me and said Fuck You :D Then blocked me. I'm unblocked now but needless to say he's not talking about what a lovely night it is.

I like how you can keep your cool even when someone is cussing you out or flaming you. :p

alvino said:
I like how you can keep your cool even when someone is cussing you out or flaming you. :p
Haha. Its called blind ignorance :D

~mr mixx~ said:
Hey Lk haven't seen you around lately, been busy ?
Yeah, been-a programmin', spending more time with 'er who must be obeyed, helping Zen and Co with their Forum. You been up to much? How's ComputerForums been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom