How do yo feel about the pledge of Allegiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jefforaby said:
Once again, you're wrong..... you are out of your minds today. LK didn't flame at you. You took it too personally.

You are wrong again. LK did flame me. And he did ruin this thread. Shall I do to you like I did in the military thread or the gun violence thread? Completely "PWN" you in the debates?

Giancarlo said:
You are wrong again. LK did flame me. And he did ruin this thread. Shall I do to you like I did in the military thread or the gun violence thread? Completely "PWN" you in the debates?

ummm...... ya, the question is: Do you want to be owned by mods? I think you do.

(I've been here (in CF) too long.... I will now leave)

Jefforaby said:
ummm...... ya, the question is: Do you want to be owned by mods? I think you do.

(I've been here (in CF) too long.... I will now leave)

I can't be owned because I know I didn't do anything wrong.

You take everything like tis a personal attack and then you act all softie. I would like to say thank you again for ruining yet NOTHER thread Gian. Wht and honor it must be.

So then! The Pledge of Allegiance... the question is, if America is so Democratic and lovely; in taking the oath themselves the teachers should not be able to force it onto anybody else who doesn't want to take it?

Basically; I said:
Lord Kalthorn said:
Treaty of Tripoli? You love America?

I feel like playing some of that cheesy America is Great Music they always play in those War Films when America is wasting resources and risking a dozen to save one man. Its especially funny when sometimes before they play the same music with somebody refuses to kill one man to save a dozen men.

Highly humourous.
If a moderator wants the ban me for it, if anybody thinks its flaming, by all means.

Does nobody have anything to say about the Pledge of Allegiance?

Don't go there Giancarlo, only one other person I know of edits posts editted by Moderators ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom