How Do I Become Smarter ? eh!

english15x

BSOD
I've become so very interested in computers and learning from everyone in the forums. I've learned alot in the last month, but is there any websites that give alot of help to explain. I have a main idea of everything, but theres so much to know. I guess I'm only learning from experience.

Thanks Guys

this site is the best but man you need to venture out on your own thats how you become smarter you to search and learn

post from experence

english15x said:
I've become so very interested in computers and learning from everyone in the forums. I've learned alot in the last month, but is there any websites that give alot of help to explain. I have a main idea of everything, but theres so much to know. I guess I'm only learning from experience.

Thanks Guys
not meaning to advertise or anything, there are a few guides on my site that have some good reading, there will be a lot more soon.

If you go out and read books, as well as challenge yourself, you'll increase your knowledge.

Only with the will to learn, as well as work, will you succeed.
Remember that it will not always be easy, but stick it through and you'll experience the benefits.

english15x said:

Thanks Guys

why not just take the rest of youre life off and go view every single thread here :) Good luck :D

There is a wealth of knowledge wrapped up in this site, but yeah learning about everything you wanted to know about can enlighten you. i have to agree that google can find just about anything you type into the search windown, but getting hold of some tangable reading material can really empower you.

But if you want to learn more about building computers and whatnot... be very careful and don't start meddling with an expensive part or whatever, like I did. :(

Back
Top Bottom