Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-10-2006, 11:17 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox
Default How Am I supposed to Help?

I have two friends, Cory and Julianne. Cory's like My Brother, Julianne is a close friend, My Best Female Friends Best Friend.

Well, Cory Kinda likes Julianne, and asked her out. She doesnt know if she likes him or not, and its been 2 days without him getting an answer from her.
He's a Senior, Graduating in 28 days. Shes a sophomore, going to be in highschool another two years. Then not only is he graduating, hes going into the air force.

Well, I don't want to give her advice and say she should say no, I mean I wish I could help them make it work out, But in my opinion its unrealistic. I mean if they were really in love, sure, but they just kinda like each other..

So what am I supposed to say? I want to help any way I can, but I dont want to exactly encourage something that in my mind I think wont work =\

Any Ideas? Hopefully this will actually get some replies, cuz I have no idea what to do.

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: How Am I supposed to Help?

In something like this, its ussually just a crush and they'll move on about it. My advice is to avoid getting involved.. its not worth the drama if someone gets offended.

Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:23 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Well Theyre both close friends, both asking for advice, (Mainly the girl) And she practically sounded like she was holding back tears cuz she didnt know what to do when she asked for advice, so I'm trying to help as much as I can =\

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:24 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Hmm, well I mean honestly, its too hard to make a judgment on when you have such a situation.

You have someone graduating with goals for his life, and a girl as a sophmore.

Unfortunately, unless he puts his desires aside (which isn't good), it probally won't happen.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:20 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Leave it be... Its not serious theyt are young they won't get married it isn't there love of their life. I know so often kids at my age get so mixed up like Ireally LOVE HER AND I WANT TO STAY WITH HER FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE. I looked at all of them and said I give it a year. Never been wrong. I feel ifyour below the age of 20 or so you don't understand true love that keeps married poeple together. Thats why when teenagers and stuff come to me like blah blah i'm like date em if you like them. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:17 AM   #6
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
Leave it be... Its not serious theyt are young they won't get married it isn't there love of their life. I know so often kids at my age get so mixed up like Ireally LOVE HER AND I WANT TO STAY WITH HER FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE. I looked at all of them and said I give it a year. Never been wrong. I feel ifyour below the age of 20 or so you don't understand true love that keeps married poeple together. Thats why when teenagers and stuff come to me like blah blah i'm like date em if you like them. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Very true.. I know some people who were teenagers and got married and their happy and I know 1 couple now that'll probally get married, but thats few. In a situation like this, if it was love, things would probally be different where they'd be working to be together.