Hotmail>Gmail

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Well, I've been using Hotmail for several years now and I'm moving on to Gmail. Why? Hotmail isn't fully supported on my iPhone. To view my Hotmail mail, I have to use an app called M-Box Mail. I got tired of using it and wanted my email to come straight to my phone. Since the iPhone supports Gmail, I'm going to start using that.

Okay? I don't understand why you'll kill off an email you've been using for several years just because your phone doesn't support it.

Whatever works. More power to you.

Okay? I don't understand why you'll kill off an email you've been using for several years just because your phone doesn't support it.

Whatever works. More power to you.
Hmm... I can see why. I have a number of email accounts. One of them are for everything, one of them are for select websites and any real person, and one of them is only for people I know. Works for me!

It could sound stupid, but I kind of like Gmail. I'm starting to not like Microsoft anymore...hopefully that will change when Windows 7 comes out.

Wow..Gmail is sooo much faster, but it's interface is SOOO boring. Are there different themes I can choose from?

I don't care for Outlook. I don't get that many emails...90% of mine are automatic forum emails. Most of them I just delete.

Back
Top Bottom