hot sauce

My mother has these spicy peppers of death and when I just declared that they were not spicy as they were, she gave me one. I ate it...see the smoke out of there...but I can resist the spiciest thing ever.

Her father used to give his friends some and when they wanted to calm the spice effect, he gave them coffee....a MAJOR, MAJOR not to do. It makes it as the worse ever...and trust me. That was his inside joke.

Although, bread or even something soft, like ice cream is good. Liquid spreads the spice effect.

neodude112320 said:
LOL,i dont like hot foods but one of my friend dared me to have this chilli that was only 1 and a half long,damn it was hot

Yeah, Those are normally hotter because you bite into the seed

I really love spicy food, I've never really had something "too spicy" I mean Anything, I drank an entire bottle of something coincidently called the worlds hottest hot sauce as well lol (Probably something different than what you had, it cant be a brand name or anything i wouldnt immagine)

It was at a mexican resturaunt, For a Dare, Quickest 25 bucks you could make lol

Only thing that gets me, sour stuff, Anything sour, even if just a sour skittle, my mouth is like.. this tingling pain for hours and hours lol (Except Sour Punch Straws, Those things are tight lol Only sour thing i'll eat)

Back
Top Bottom