Hot Import Night Pics!!

Wolfbrother said:
I hope your bro doesnt get ripped on the price for his underglows lol. i have seen them priced anywhere from 45-200 lol. same exact thing. as far as the door kit, he should be able to snag one of those new for about 500-600, ebay though probobly around 350-400. and sound system, well we know all about that now adays lol

Lol yeah. Im really pushing to get a vinal on his car too. You know like a tear or something going from front to back.

ArrizX said:
Lol yeah. Im really pushing to get a vinal on his car too. You know like a tear or something going from front to back.

Yah that would be sweet but idk if a tear would be best for it. It kinda depends on what his secondary color is going to be, if you know what i mean. ..

ArrizX said:
Lol shit you wanna see somethin' bump, check out this.

It was a sound room. There were like 8 amps and like 12 frickin speakers and heres all the subs.

That is insane! How many watts is that in total?

yeah the cars in the beginning i can go to a car lot and find.... was it of your friends maybe?

anyways a few years ago i went down to chicago and yes the cars were beautiful, but dammmn the girls were pretttttty attractive. Anyways, if any of you get the opportunity to go to something do so. most of the cars people will never see in their lives. some good stuff, good pics as well.

Dudes, Who cares about the girls..

There is many around your school (if not than find a school that does). Those cars are just plain hot! What is the watts on those amps?

David Lindon said:
That is insane! How many watts is that in total?

I have no idea. My guess is between 6-8K.

But damn.. Today when my brother met my mom and she picked me up there was this guy there that had a Jeep right? Well he had four 12'' kickers with 5K total wattage. I dont know how he did it, but two of them running was louder then that picture. He can hit 161.9 dB with his setup and he competes.

WAYYYY louder then all that in the picuter, and he only showed me two running.

I was crying with joy. :p

Of course im just screwin around but omg it was so loud..

g35 coupe wooot...the painted lip loooks sickkkk

I love the G35's too, but this was morphed into a Nissan Skyline, same thing except for all the custom stuff and different emblems. Sick none the less. Every "G35" there was a Nissan Skyline.

Def an insane amount of hot cars and hot women. A little pricey, but a great show. I am def in next year.

One of the hottest cars there was a damn Kia, ish was custom inside and out and a multiple award winner

DSC01387.jpg

My favorite ride was a fully custom Audi A4. Absolute sickness.

DSC01259-1.jpg

http://www.teammenace.com/html/profs_mh.htm

This German gem is an Italian killer!!!!

DSC01339.jpg

Interior of another Audi
DSC01401.jpg

Me with the lovely and very beautiful ladies of Team Menace

DSC01381-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom