Hostle movie

Mikey said:
http://www.hightensionmovie.com/

I jsut watched the trialor to that high tension movie and it doesnt look bad at all it looks like a girl version of PUNISHER. A guy kills her family and she fights back?

No no no!

Nothing like that!

Lol..

Its like this..

::::SPOILER::::

That one girl, in the previews. She is the Alter Ego of that one killer. She is the one that killed off the whole family. The movie is from two perspectives. Its REALLY hard to understand. But it all makes sense in the end. I loved the movie. I thought it was great. Best horror film ive ever seen.

So that sums up the movie Hostle? If you seen it, tell us what happened. I want to know before I watch it. Every detail is ok by me. The movie is suppose to be rated 'R' and has nudity and torture scenes.

Black said:
burton is so right. lol
i went with my dad (we thought it would be like another one of those torture/hellish movies) but to our dismay the first half was boobies and girls and the other half was just pure hell

good thing my mom didnt come... ;)

B.L.A.c.K

Haha!!
Thats the best kinda of horror movie. One filled with tits. Haha! Yeah, good thing your mom didn't go!

Black said:
burton is so right. lol
i went with my dad (we thought it would be like another one of those torture/hellish movies) but to our dismay the first half was boobies and girls and the other half was just pure hell

good thing my mom didnt come... ;)

B.L.A.c.K

So what did your dad say about that? He didn't care that you saw all those nudity?

TRDCorolla said:
So that sums up the movie Hostle? If you seen it, tell us what happened. I want to know before I watch it. Every detail is ok by me. The movie is suppose to be rated 'R' and has nudity and torture scenes.

lol...cant tell if that is sarcasm or not

edit: and the correct spelling is Hostel....that has been bugging me from the begging :D

yeah, that sounds good. The synopsis from all the different websites I've been on doesn't tell me anything. It's too broad and too generalized. But that's because they don't want to spoil the plot to people.

Back
Top Bottom