The Hood...

i live in ann arbor, michigan, the farthest away from ghetto you can get. worst thing like that that has ever happend to me is probably getting my ipod stolen in 6th grade
only thing that goes on at our school is kissing.

There were girls ummmmm having oral sex with a guy in the middle of the hallway today.

disgusting whores i hate whores yuck im staying single forever anyways holysky ive been working out im about to fly to your place and beat the sh*t outa some ni**ers :)

We lock all the windows and doors every time we eave the house now.

Funny thing is, this has been reported about 10 other times in the same day. They also hit my Grand mom's car which was at out house at the time of the stealing.

disgusting whores i hate whores yuck im staying single forever anyways holysky ive been working out im about to fly to your place and beat the sh*t outa some ni**ers :)

Sometimes whores are good. I don't always like a girl who respects herself. Anyways I'd put a camera up to catch people and then hunt them down. I don't play games with theives. I almost went to jail for cutting my neighbor's (3 doors down) pinky off for steeling my $400 forged piston kit. The other neighbors said it was self defense because he attacked me first (I confronted him) and HE went to jail. I like living in TN for these reasons.

Back
Top Bottom