The Hood...

I live in Somers Point, New Jersey

I hate this place. It's so bad tat i'm im 8th grade and they have kids f***ing in the school bathroom.

Last year, two guys blew in the bathroom (9th grade, freshmen). And a year before that, there was a couple doing what you mentioned in a practice room in the music hall. Yours sounds much worse, though.

Is the credit card company going to refund the money?

Hence the reason cars have locks. For a fail safe you leave nothing valuable in the car.
Never leave money (even change) in plain sight.
Never leave medication in plain sight.
Never leave an electronic item in plain sight.
Never leave a bag of ANY sorts in plain sight.
Never leave any type of key in plain sight.

I'm not bagging on you, it's just follow these simple rules, and you usually won't get your car broken into.

not too long ago, where my uncle lives (nice area), somebody went into all of the cars, searched, and stole stuff out of them. The ones that were locked had the windows smashed out. Locks really only do serve as a deterrent.

Last year, two guys blew in the bathroom (9th grade, freshmen). And a year before that, there was a couple doing what you mentioned in a practice room in the music hall. Yours sounds much worse, though.

Is the credit card company going to refund the money?

not too long ago, where my uncle lives (nice area), somebody went into all of the cars, searched, and stole stuff out of them. The ones that were locked had the windows smashed out. Locks really only do serve as a deterrent.

Thus the reason for the "fail safe" method.

Yeah its a similar case around here. Fist month we moved in here somebody tried and failed to hotwire my dads truck. Thats one he** of a thing to wake up to... the steering column taken half apart and wires cut all over. And they broke into the Nissan and ransacked it for money. A few tips:
-A lot of non-smokers leave change in the ashtray. Pull out the ashtray so people see theres no money. Could do the same with your glovebox too i guess if you kept it near empty.
-Dont hide your spare key under the wheel wells. It's amazing how many people are stupid enough to do this 0_0

Back
Top Bottom