Homework..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I will give respect where it is due and I am not one that will take b.s. from no one. Specially not from someone that just because you have one billion posts you can "Shut me up". also, are you serious about the "Shut up before he pops a cap in your ass"? wow. people really do take their jobs waaayy toooo seriously around here.

So you take b.s from everyone. Interesting.

On a more serious note, you're off to a really bad start here. AmericanSensei is one of the members with the higher sense of intellect. The hard cold truth is that you were being lazy and wanted other people to do your homework. I won't rant on the consequences of such injustice, but I will tell you if you don't change your attitude, the ban hammer might strike you down. You never know though.

dude dont tell me about cal. it doesnt impress me. i've taken it and passed it with an a.

what's...

f'(x)=x^4sin(x)

Since you asked a homework question, it's only fair I ask an A student. That should be a super easy question if you passed with an A..

dude dont tell me about cal. it doesnt impress me. i've taken it and passed it with an a.

Oh good, because I've got this linear first order differential equation I need some help with.

The equation is:
x*(dy/dx)=cosx/x-2y and the initial value is y(2pi)=1. x>0, thank you!

hmm from the top of my head (its been about a year..) .. 4sin(x)*x^(4sin(x)-1).. geez i need more time haha

00000278.png

HO HO HO!

Well an A doesn't count for anything if you didn't really learn the material, now does it..

I'm currently scrapping by with a C, I've earned every point of it, have learned more in this first semester than ever before and have spent more extra time in that damn classroom than in it regularly.

Just because you got an A, doesn't mean jack. If you can't apply it, it means nothing.

Oh, and the answer to my question is..

= 4x^3cos(x)

Hey maybe this kid can help me with my differential equations homework:

I'm currently doing Laplace Transforms and I don't quite understand the process. I know we're supposed to use it to solve second-order linear non-homogeneous equations, but how do I figure out what it is? Also, maybe you can help me with some stuff we just learned. I did bad on the test, and I couldn't quite differentiate the general solutions near an ordinary point from one near a regular singular point. What form are the solutions when the root is repeated? And one last thing, can you teach me a proper method to find zeros of a complex polynomial? I'm not very good with that either.

Oh, and I almost forgot, but I need some help in Calculus 3 too. We just got done with spherical and cylindrical triple integrals, but I'm not quite sure how to convert from rectangular to those respective coordinates. I'm pretty good with Calc3 so I'll just ask another question. How do I apply line integrals to physics - more precisely work and force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom