Homework..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do...

Still, the 2 or 3 lawns a week at 15 dollars apiece (small lawns takes like 20 minutes) isn't gonna get me a godly rig anytime soon... :(

You are under charging. First thing you need to do is sharpen your lawnmower blade. Like razor sharp. Then you can haul ass and mow faster. And $30 a lawn if you edge and clean up nicely isn't unreasonable at all.

P.S. learn to invest. I saved for a year for mine, and got lucky and won my way to a new computer. And even then I had to make compromises. Its a useful life skill.

rubber: youre probably a scrawny little bitch that has too much time in his hands. get off your high school band join football and man up

You probably don't play football..

I don't play football, doesn't mean I'm not a man. I do pretty manly stuff, like women for instance (they're fun), hunting, firefighting, etc.

Yep, pretty masculine behind my monitor.

rubber: youre probably a scrawny little bitch that has too much time in his hands. get off your high school band join football and man up

Ummm let's see.

1) Yes, I am in the band. And I play drums. My bass drum mallets weigh about 10oz each. And I also play in a rock orchestra. And I'm pretty sure the fact that I go though about 4 liters of water per concert speaks about how physically demanding it is.

2) I'm not scrawny. 6'3" and 190lbs isn't scrawny. I'll take a good number of people in a fight easily.

3) Percussion isn't like the rest of the band. We aren't social outcasts. We (along with out majorettes) actually have lives. So much in fact that we both hate the band and the band hates us.

4) I don't have too much time on my hands normally. It just so happens that my girlfriend (have you ever had a girl like you? You should try some time. Its actually quite nice) is in Chicago for the week, and its the day before thanksgiving break so I've got no school work to do.

5) Judging by the amount of time you spend judging all of us, YOU are the one with confidence issues, social anxiety, and no life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom