Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Homework..

I'm loving this thread.
__________________

LA061 is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #22
BSOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 144
Default Re: Homework..

lmfao at "hes our resident cop". Again, people are taking their jobs way too seriously. I still cant stop laughing hes our resident cop. I could care less if he was the president or "dudelewis1" the thirteen year old that SHOULD get at least have a job "cause of your limited funds. " Your mommy really should get you that new 64 bit windows 7 comp you so badly want so she can monitor your online activity.

*Hint: I said that he's taking his job way too seriously because I obviously checked out his profile idiot.

so am i neon..
__________________

flxjones is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #23
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Homework..

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
Could someone help me find three links to "living" (alive) artists for my art class? Its for an assignment. Yes, I've tried google but idk why I can't find any! please help anyone.. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
You obviously did not try hard enough. I used "Google". Which failed you, and I found a lot more than 3.

You can't rely on others to get you through school, Let alone the extremely rough real world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ߧ∩H♠H䎀 View Post
This should get you started.

Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
Loved it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
thanks ߧ∩H♠H䎀. You're the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
Yea, And you know the best part......He used Google, Just as I did..
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
Yea an another thing. If I wanted a smarta$$ reply, I would have asked at http://smartasses.org/ . let me know if you "LOVED" the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
I enjoyed the link greatly. Don't give Sensei shit because you're too lazy to do a 2 second google search.

You're not starting out very well here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
When you create a thread that clearly shows your inability to do something on your own, Yes you will get a smart ass response.

All this thread and replies within it show is the fact that you didn't even attempt to do your own homework, Rather you come on here expecting others to do it for you.

If this is any implication of who you are, You got problems, because in the real world, when you have a job and responsibility, You can't run to there internetz and ask others to do if for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
what makes you think im "trying to start well". I could care less about your opinion. I asked a simple question and I do not expect a reply that would normally come from a 5 year old. If you choose not to help with my search then simply don't reply whether you "THINK" im too lazy or not. Besides, I could give shit to anyone I please.

BTW, thanks again ߧ∩H♠H䎀.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
I'm just lettin ya know. Sensei stated the obvious and you calling him a smartass isn't getting you any allies around here, just an fyi if you intend to stick around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
What's even funnier is the fact you didn't catch on to ߧ∩H♠H䎀's sarcasm in his reply via the link.. If you can't handle my opinion on a public board, You don't belong within them. If anything I was hoping you would understand your not helping anyone by having others "Get you by" in the world. But, Oh well.

*Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
AmericanSensei, are you the self-declared dr phil of this forum or what? Dont give me your b.s of "If this is any implication of who you are, You got problems, because in the real world.." Listen, think whatever you want. I could care less. You obviously don't know me and by you "assuming" that I wanted other to do my work you're wrong. I don't think i would be able to stand it being with you in the same room.



Had I known he was gona state the obvious, I wouldve asked John Madden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
That was my "Opinion", And like they say...."Opinions are like Aholes, everyone has one."

...And you got mine.

Enough said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
'nuff said! Back to me doing my calc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
Shut up before he pops a cap in your ass. Seriously though, you asked a dumb question, be prepared for a dumb reply or 100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
No. I will give respect where it is due and I am not one that will take b.s. from no one. Specially not from someone that just because you have one billion posts you can "Shut me up". also, are you serious about the "Shut up before he pops a cap in your ass"? wow. people really do take their jobs waaayy toooo seriously around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
Well damn dude, don't shit your pants over the situation..
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
bullzi im not. I was honestly having problems finding a link. i tried different searches but no luck. Im obviously not "too lazy" to search for it otherwise, I wouldn't be here replying, right? It just pisses me off when someone "assumes" something without even knowing what the hell they're posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudelewis1 View Post
Google it harder.


Yes he is. Didn't get the joke did we?


Bet you googled to find that.


Shut up.


No, he's our resident cop.


Hint, he's a cop.


You are lazy, or just an attention whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NeonFire~ View Post
I'm loving this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
lmfao at "hes our resident cop". Again, people are taking their jobs way too seriously. I still cant stop laughing hes our resident cop. I could care less if he was the president or "dudelewis1" the thirteen year old that SHOULD get at least have a job "cause of your limited funds. " Your mommy really should get you that new 64 bit windows 7 comp you so badly want so she can monitor your online activity.

*Hint: I said that he's taking his job way too seriously because I obviously checked out his profile idiot.

so am i neon..
So how about them Dodgers...
__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #24
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Homework..

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxjones View Post
*Hint: I said that he's taking his job way too seriously because I obviously checked out his profile idiot.

so am i neon..


FYI, cops are working 24/7. I personally know a few, and not only do they serve as a model for their communities, but many of them carry weapons off duty and are always on the lookout. Nothing is more dangerous than a cop that doesn't give a shit.
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #25
BSOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 144
Default Re: Homework..

pujols mvp
flxjones is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #26
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Homework..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
So how about them Dodgers...
I'm not really into sports. Currently I've been on my "future plans of how I want to build this totally awesome house" drive.
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #27
Daemon Poster
 
dudelewis1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 765
Default Re: Homework..

Get at least have?

I can't legally have a job in my state.

Parents are idiots, they don't know crap about computers. Monitor my activity? PFFFFFSH
__________________
Athlon II x2 255 @ 3.1ghz | 4 gb ddr3 ram| 500+80 gb wd hd | Sapphire 5450 | Win7 | Hanns G 20"

Toshiba Satellite | Core2Duo @ 2.0 ghz | 3gb ram | 250 gb hd | lolintelgma | Ubuntu 10.04
dudelewis1 is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #28
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Homework..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudelewis1 View Post
Get at least have?

I can't legally have a job in my state.

Parents are idiots, they don't know crap about computers. Monitor my activity? PFFFFFSH
Mow lawns. Illegal work is the best. Because there is no taxes to deal with, and people are always nice. I made SO much money mowing lawns...
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #29
BSOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 144
Default Re: Homework..

so, popping a caps in peoples asses is totally safe? hmm....

*ALOT of people carry guns whether cops or not.
flxjones is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #30
Daemon Poster
 
dudelewis1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 765
Default Re: Homework..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
Mow lawns. Illegal work is the best. Because there is no taxes to deal with, and people are always nice. I made SO much money mowing lawns...
I do...

Still, the 2 or 3 lawns a week at 15 dollars apiece (small lawns takes like 20 minutes) isn't gonna get me a godly rig anytime soon...

----------------------

Who said anything about it being safe?
__________________

__________________
Athlon II x2 255 @ 3.1ghz | 4 gb ddr3 ram| 500+80 gb wd hd | Sapphire 5450 | Win7 | Hanns G 20"

Toshiba Satellite | Core2Duo @ 2.0 ghz | 3gb ram | 250 gb hd | lolintelgma | Ubuntu 10.04
dudelewis1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0