Homecoming Week!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Its fun, haunted theme. Decorated the halls sunday, yesterday was holiday day, today was opposite day, and tomorrow is geek/jock day. Jrs. and Srs. are geeks, and fresh/soph are jocks. Not exactly sure how to dress for tomorrow. Us geeks dress nomal right? lol. I could wear high socks, some pair of glasses with some tap around them or something, but idk what else.
Today was supposed to be girls football, but storms canceled that til thurs.

I think my friend went into shock when he saw me grinding on women at the dance.... (he thinks I'm gonna be the 80 year old virgin)

haha, its homecoming week at my HS too... yesterday was decade day.. a lot of students dressed up as hippies.. :) today was camo day, tommrow is geek day, forget what thursday was, but friday is red and white day (our school's colors)

have fun! we usually have a stupid b***h call in a bomb threat on last day of homecoming week. hopefully that wont happen this year, but it has happened every single year for a long time.

Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Homecoming was crazy. Our teachers were grinding with each other... No class is ever the same again. I actually saw my LAX teacher hitting on a French teacher.

In the student world there was so much hooking up happening that the faculty now makes jokes about it. Like in English our teacher told us to write a story about our hookup on homecoming.

for the geek dress up wear a mouse around your neck like its a necklace or something lol. or you could wear the clothes that geek squad wears at best buy haha

Back
Top Bottom