Home theater questions

kgveteran

Baseband Member
I am new to the forum and came to you guys because no one really has any good answers that I know.Since I belong to a hometheater forum and know a bit about that stuff feel free to look me up if you have any questions about that stuff.I belong to AV science forum and the guys there have great advice also.

okay...here's a question...

we have an RCA HT system and it works fine when used with the DVD player, radio, and VCR, but we can't seem to get the TV to be compatible with it. this is the second TV we've had with it, and neither would connect to the system so as to get it to work...it seems like it has to channel through something else to work...

if you know what's wrong, that would be great help...

thanks

I assume you are trying to get sound to come through the receiver. On the back of the TV there are output jacks.They read Audio out.You will need patch cords like the VCR kind that have red ends and white ends.

You will have to find an input on the back of the RCA receiver that will accept the output from the TV.I'm not sure how many inputs are on the back panel of the reciever you have.

What model RCA system do you have I can google it and get a picture of the back panel to give you a better idea.Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom