holy crap

esa193

Fully Optimized
i was chillin in my hottub and i see smoke im like oh shit a house is on fire i grab my cloths and jumped on my bike and get down there (right by donken donuts) there was a minny van that crashed into a poll and exploded and flames were every where and it was just like boom! and when i pulled up the fire started going up the electric lines and bam it hit the trance former and exploded
and it was crackling and burning
and then lipa finely turned off the power so they would but the fire out

i bet alcohol was the cause of this, read the newspaper tomorrow i want to know if im right :p although they probably wont find out if things burned for a good amount of time

you DO NOT want to be around transformers when they explode, bad deal... they are filled with oil that is typically VERY hot and can easily cause 3rd degree burns

just yesterday i responded to an MVA (motor vehicle accident) a car had slide off the highway (not sure how, it wasnt raining or anything) and flipped, the person was wearing a seatbelt but the car was on fire so we had to get our brush truck with foam to put it out, the danger with car fires is the possibility of explosions later on and you cant use water on oil fires, anyway just wanted to share my experience :)

i think its best you didnt put yourself into the situation, if you would have been around when the transformer blew that would not have been a good ending for you, sadly it was a bad ending for the 3...

glad your alright though

ya
bullzi where have u been posting? last time i saw u, u had like 300 posts

Back
Top Bottom