Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #71
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: A-Hole...

anorexic? lol. Jk man, nah you are proly normal, maybe a lil skinny then, idk. Muscle wieghs a lot though compared to fat. Have you ever had your fat percentage taken? My scale sometimes says I am like 3% fat, lol.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #72
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A True Folder View Post
How's your blood pressure/cholesterol levels?
Blood pressure? Way high. Waiting for my Linsinopril refill. Cholesterol? No clue.

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #73
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

My blood suger is high, but that's besides the point. But it is fun to be in class, and just blurt out, "I'm really high." Everyone looks, and the people that know(more then half the class usually) understand and just laugh, everybody else doesnt understand, but still laughs, lol.
Totally random thought.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #74
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Blood pressure? Way high. Waiting for my Linsinopril refill. Cholesterol? No clue.
I was curious because I started getting bad migraines which eventually led to triple by-pass surgery.

Been for a check up lately? might pay to go for one and request a cholestrol check.

Better safe than sorry.
E8600@ 4.25GHz, 1.325V | Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme + Scythe Slipstream 120 | Asus Rampage Extreme| 4GB Corsair 2000MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1600 6-7-6-24| ASUS 9800GTX| Pioneer 18X SATA DVD-RW | 320GB + 500GB WD SATAII | Antec True Power Trio 650W | Thermaltake Sonata | Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 Ultimate
A True Folder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #75
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Cabbs

I'm like 6 ft. and 125 lbs. I've always been skinny, it's what happens when the fathers of both your mom and dad are skinny.
Cabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #76
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A True Folder View Post
I was curious because I started getting bad migraines which eventually led to triple by-pass surgery.

Been for a check up lately? might pay to go for one and request a cholestrol check.

Better safe than sorry.
Yea, I was supposed to get some blood work done a while back but never have gone in. I guess it would be a good idea to finally "git 'er done".
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #77
Fully Optimized

lol ive just caught up on this thread and you guys have gotten realy off topic haha, anyways figures j would poke his head in here about time he stopped with the crap.
2.3 tricore phenom,2 GB RAM , EVGA 9600 GSO,250 GB SSD
2.6 X4 620, 4GB RAM, 9600 GSO, 500 GB HDD/I'm part of The Project
ace777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #78
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

lol this thread is funny. thats the only way to describe it (as its just one big flaming match).
sure it appears to me that ghostfl gets into a lot of tricky situations. i mean every thread by him is about guns, getting girls pregnant, fights, etc. i dont think hes an A hole tho. i think it takes two to tango, and sometimes its not even worth going to places like this. you shouldnt have to walk away from fights, there shouldnt be any in the first place. i know its them who start it, but sometimes it takes the bigger man to walk away and go elsewhere. he just needs to realise why he gets into problems like this and do something about it.
as for the others on here i think they are all being a bit harsh. i mean he talks about guns and lots of other american stuff i quite frankly dont even understand, but im not going to judge him on that. thats just the person he is, and we all live our lifes differently. yea i may not agree with him having a load of guns and some of the things he does but thats no reason to be this harsh to him. i dont see anything illegal going on and i dont think he's ever purposly hurt someone/got in a fight.
he never asks people what they think of him anyway, he just simply posts his different experiences/stories, and people seem to take them the wrong way. if you dont like them, then maybe ignore them. the threads arnt breaking any rules.
as for everyone in general, just chill
Old 09-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #79
Fully Optimized

Lol.... thanks?

And thats what I HAVE done in the last two bad situations I've been in at that bar. WALKED AWAY. The first time, I was still the one to get in trouble over nothing. This time, I walked away with a ruined shirt and a scuff in my pride. Haha

But its not a big deal. I'm down to earth.

Here for the love & peace... and if you try to take those things from me, I'll blow ya head off

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #80
Guru

I think sometimes it's best to walk away, others just face the problem head-on and fix it to never happen again (by this I don't mean kill the guy).

JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote