For the hockey fans of CF!

according to the sharks website they are doing a bit better then they did in the 06-07 season..but lets be honest here...the sharks are always one of the top contenders in the western conference, but they always choke in the playoffs, maybe this year will be different, but i dunno... the west is pretty competitive this year, but the sharks are still doing great (top in the league),

what do you guys think of the Gaborik thing going on? do you think Minny will trade him? Minny's almost sure to make the playoffs again but do you think they will try trading Gaborik before then? I know hes their star player and normally trading him would be unthinkable but can they afford to let him walk away this summer as a UFA and get nothing?

good lord Edmonton played a horrible 3rd period, damn Gagner is starting to piss me off with his giveaways that almost always turn into the game-winning goal for the other team

lol, yah im an edmonton guy too, i bleed copper and blue ( or orange and blue, depending on the jersey thier wearing :D )

the oilers/pens game tonite was really good, well the third period anyways lol....that Deslauriers is really surprising, im hoping he gets lots starts this year, cause he seems to be the only oiler goalie who's consistant mind you he only played one full game and filled in a couple times midway through the game...but tonite he looked sharp

My team is Calgary!! :D

@Luke
Edmonton is a great team, i watch some of their game after the leaf games on saturday nights. Great match up is Edmonton and Vancouver, always a great game.
One player i liked on Edmonton, was Ryan Smith! great forward, i loved his skill to screening the goalies.

lol....well i dont think we can get along now can we? :p... did you see the flames/preds game tonite? another decent game lol, lots of scoring

ryan smyth was great, good leader, and loved pucks even going so far as to eat them...

lol....well i dont think we can get along now can we? :p... did you see the flames/preds game tonite? another decent game lol, lots of scoring

ryan smyth was great, good leader, and loved pucks even going so far as to eat them...

yeah, it was a great game!

Now why won't we get along LOLz, i'm sure we will :)

Yeah, I miss Captain Canada. Shame Smyth isn't with the Oilers anymore.

he was a good guy too

i miss him from the oilers, that guy has so much heart and love for the game...not to mention he does everything for the city he plays in...in edmonton he was always doing things for charity and always out in the community signing autographs and stuff

Well as I am a Anaheim Ducks fan I have to say sorry to the Shark fans but come playoff time, Ducks all the way. They havent had the start to the season i would have liked but its all about how you finish that counts.

Back
Top Bottom