Hi, I'm A New Kid 'Round Here

thrice1

Baseband Member
Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone here. I am new to this forum but this isn't the first computer forum I have been on. I am also "thrice" on Jinx too. I am 16 and really like computers. I really came here more to help other people rather than ask questions, although I am sure I will probably ask a few. Well, HI EVERYONE!!!

hi there man. just two things of advice (which i give to all new ones): dont spam and have fun!

I actually use Linux. I'm not right now though, I am on my laptop and it is Windows 2000, my tower has ArkLinux on it right now. I have been messing around with different kinds. I think I am going to stick with ArkLinux. I tried Mandrake but I really didn't like it that much.

yhea? i used red hat for a whilte for some reason it never clicked for me. im just gonna stick with windows right now and i might go over and try mac's panther or whatever it is. i heard its gonna be good.

I was trying to get SuSe to work but I guess it's not my time for that yet. I don't know why I was having such a hard time with it.

I'm playing around with Gentoo and Slackware atm.. I've tried Fedora, but didn't like it. I hear that ArkLinux is good.. Might give it a try, though I'm kind of tired of partitioning my drive so much...

whats the deal with fedora? why's everyone so hyped up about it? i use redhat. that is good i suppose? or am i worng?

Back
Top Bottom