hi im new here

l3bbyirv33

Baseband Member
hello im new here. my name is kaleb. i live in Australia. my interests are art and music. plus i like computers

Hi, I am very new here. (Having just now come across this forum while doing a web search). My PC is...temperamental, so I do a lot of web searches on how to do things and fix minor problems.
I am eager to learn more about computers, and I hope y'all don't mind people asking stupid questions, I'm sure I have several. (When I asked my girlfriends "How do you disable cookies?" They looked at me like I was crazy and asked me when did I bake cookies).

Hi, I am very new here. (Having just now come across this forum while doing a web search). My PC is...temperamental, so I do a lot of web searches on how to do things and fix minor problems.
I am eager to learn more about computers, and I hope y'all don't mind people asking stupid questions, I'm sure I have several. (When I asked my girlfriends "How do you disable cookies?" They looked at me like I was crazy and asked me when did I bake cookies).
Hey, welcome to the forums, glad you found us!

No question is a stupid question, please don't hesitate to ask any question you have....:) We'll be glad to help in any way we can, there are some great knowledgeable members on this forum.

Welcome Kaleb and Rothko!

I'm new here too, but I can tell you it's a great place!

Back
Top Bottom