Hi Im Krissy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krissy1000

Solid State Member
Hi..im new to the forum..this mite need to be moved to a newbie thread..but here i am and i hope to get to know members..learn alot of things and i hope to contribute to this forum as well..im from Cali..like computers and love football..thanks..Krissy-

Welcome to the forum. You'll notice you're one of the few female members we have here.

Hey thanks Cabbs..love ur avatar..im looking forward to getting to know everyone and not only learning alot but contributing however i can too..thanks again!

Hi..im new to the forum..this mite need to be moved to a newbie thread..but here i am and i hope to get to know members..learn alot of things and i hope to contribute to this forum as well..im from Cali..like computers and love football..thanks..Krissy-

:eek: A girl!? You're into computers as well? On behalf of this forum site, I'll ask you this question. Are you single?

Ha :D

Thanks for all the warm replies..this site seems great..i hope to make it my new home..one of my new years resolutions is to rebuild my computer that blew up and fix my laptop a bit..and i hope to contribute the best i can too..and yes...Krissy's single.....anyone see my laptop question?? oh..where is the game thread...i love playing the five word story game..

Thanks for all the warm replies..this site seems great..i hope to make it my new home..one of my new years resolutions is to rebuild my computer that blew up and fix my laptop a bit..and i hope to contribute the best i can too..and yes...Krissy's single.....anyone see my laptop question?? oh..where is the game thread...i love playing the five word story game..

Hi, my name is Rohan. I work out 6 times a week and I'm going to become a doctor....

You shouldn't take me very seriously, haha.

01welcome7jb.gif

The perfect woman. She likes computers, football, and lives in California.

After checking her profile, I'm forced to take back the "perfect" part. She's a Raiders fan.
smiley-channel.de_zunge024.gif

Did you see us win today? OMG..it was great..our last game..and we took Tampa Bay..i saw Dallas got kicked outta the play offs..good deal..but my Jets lost too..that sucks..i need help with my laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom