Hi guys

compguy91

Fully Optimized
Hi everyone.
This might sound really stupid but I've decided to come back and post, I've decided to be more active like I was before (whether that's good or bad you decide!) The forum is much more stable, it's a bit slow but I think we can live with that. The slowness definitely beats the DB errors. I've been reading a bit here and there, doesn't look like much as changed (I know I was only gone for like 5 days but still...)
Anyways, what's everyone up to?
I started school yesterday and it's awesome. My Oracle class only has 7 people in it :D I'm going to take the Oracle 9-i exam at the end of the year and see if I pass. Even if I don't, at least I can say I tried. I also decided to step down as a moderator over at CV, I didn't want the moderating and homework interfering with one another. I might be less active here with schoolwork but I'll try to be active as much as I can.

Welcome back. Where would you leave to anyway? Dont want to have to be a n00b in another forum...

These forums are not to big, but not too small. Like Goleylocks and teh 3 b34rz it is juuuuuuust right!

Y34h man!

Troy I am happy you are staying, you were a great addition to the forum.

Welcome back troy. Hasn't been to long since you left, has it??

No, only like 5 days lol. Since the DB errors have been gone and the stability of the site has gone up tremendously I decided to stick around.

P.S. thanks everyone for the welcomes back! even though I didn't technically leave.

Back
Top Bottom