Hi Fi smells at loud volume

Oh man you're really going to make me explain my audio set up? It's embarrassing but...well ok.

The "receiver" if you will is from a Panasonic "mini-system" (maybe 380W or something). I have connected to it speakers from other similar mini-systems by Panasonic (which i don't know much about). The subwoofers are two Rockford Fosgate car subwoofers in a box about 3 ft long with some shotty wiring. For what it's worth, it really isn't a bad system for my bedroom. It rocks the house pretty good.

Everything aside from the receiver I got for free.

Good luck with that. I have a Sony 2.1 speaker system for my computer, and it performs quite decently in that role, so I'm not knocking your speakers or your brand. It's just that they're not considered the high end audio system you were describing earlier.

I think "boombox" sounds cooler anyway :D They produce incredible bass and great clear sound so they are perfect for my room (and parties). Also when I said I thought they were high end, I was comparing them to the many Micro/Mini "Hi-Fi" systems on the market today, for example my mate purchased the most expensive Mini "Hi-Fi" in the shop (which the salesman said was the best one they had in the shop, gave us a demo etc), its not as loud nor does it have as much bass as this Sony set. I understand that any real Hi-Fi would be much better.

Oh man you're really going to make me explain my audio set up? It's embarrassing but...well ok.

The "receiver" if you will is from a Panasonic "mini-system" (maybe 380W or something). I have connected to it speakers from other similar mini-systems by Panasonic (which i don't know much about). The subwoofers are two Rockford Fosgate car subwoofers in a box about 3 ft long with some shotty wiring. For what it's worth, it really isn't a bad system for my bedroom. It rocks the house pretty good.

Everything aside from the receiver I got for free.

Why is that embarrassing? sounds good to me (Y)

Back
Top Bottom