Hi Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think it is the same person myself... IPs change easily but their DSL stuff is completely different. If he still lives in Ferndown - that should not have changed. And they talk very differently... if he is DragonJames; he should post as DragonJames at least once on this thread.

I'm a Mod :D

But basically the only guy who matches up to that IP and DSL stuff remotely is somebody who has 3 User Accounts already that we know of, Steven11, 4.6Ghz and ~Lord Kalthorn~. If anybody knows his MSN please by all means PM me but it needs to be stopped. He's not been causing problems which is probably best but its still the practice of it.

If we give somebody Mod Status back based on his Username and that he has the same Location with two completely different IPs and DSLs, both seem to match up with the trend in 3 others from somebody we know makes nummerous accounts that we already know of then we're in for problems.

DragonJames, however much we would like him back, would use his account. I say use it and I'll be happy.

UPDATE: Well now I'm sure. Nobody even over more than a year will pick up putting his own name at the bottom of a Post. DragonJames is not stupid; and would realise what I was insinuating.

I thought you knew DragonJames David? Do you not have his MSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom