Hi

I assume that you are talking about just the streaaming files? My connection is a little slower than DSL. It will do the same thing if I don't let the file completely download before I start playing the video. What causes it to happen is that the video will start playing and play faster than the internet can download (if that makes any sense) Once it plays up to the point that has already been downloaded it has to stop to catch up with itself.

If you have been sucessfully playing videos, and this is a new problem that has just started, then it could be something different, though.

I agree with MacGirl, and i was going to suggest that same thing. How long has the problem persisted? And, as far as the forum users are concerned, there are the regulars. We stay here and post. So, stay awhile.

Hi,
I was on the way to work this morn and thought how rude i have posted a question but have not said hi or answered any questions so HI i am a pc Dude i like computers.
I work all day i love working.:eek: (that is what some of you will be thinking!!)
Anyway Hi

Hey George Monks. :rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to CF, did you fix the Youtube problem? Ive had a few stop recently aswell.

Back
Top Bottom