Heya people! i need your help!

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Ok guys,

through work i have been given a grant to buy a work laptop. The grant is worth $2000AUS.

What are the best laptops i can get with this money?? I dont know much about laptops.

I dont want a DELL, perhaps a HP or a TOSHIBA. I dont want SONY because there help is shocking and if something goes wrong i want good assistance.

So guys.. can you help me???

Btw how have you all been? i havent been on here in a very long while!

All help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Natalya :D

Dell probably makes the best laptops for the money.. However if this is the case.. I would maybe go for an Acer. I can pull up some stuff, but Im not sure of any AUS compter sites... Care to share the wealth?

So Acer is good? Ive heard differently but i trust what you guys have to say. Btw i also go for sexyness to as you guys would know so are these laptops pretty? hahah i hate those ugly plain blackk ones - i want something black and silver styles

My mom has a Dell.. And I dont think it could be built any better. No compains with it at all.

Other then the Pent M, because I just dont like those.

Natalya, why are you so against Dell? Because IMHO they are the way to go...

From what i have heard and experienced with DELL i have decided not to go with them. That is why hahah

Acer makes good laptops. and no they're not solid black, the ones i've seen are silver and black. They're decently priced and acer is a great brand IMO, I have an acer LCD and no complaints so far.... great bang for the buck!

Back
Top Bottom