Hey Im VoucherBoy a.k.a Max :D

Ok Voucherboy, here's your workstation. Bathroom on the left and cafeteria onthe right. Any troubles, please go on the third floor and wait in the waiting room. We take 14 people at a time. Install yourself at home and keep it clean :)

Welcome dude!

Whoa... lhuser. That was the most confusing welcome i've ever encountered in my life. Baha :)
Welcome to the forums. I'm new too :) Kindaish.

VoucherBoy said:
Hey

Just thought i would introduce myself

Im max, call myself voucherboy as thats the name of my website *******LINK DELETED*******

Hope will get to like these forums, they look nice :D and the web design bit looks good as i like it

Neway hehe thanks

Bye
Direct links to your own website are not permitted, you are allowed up to three website addresses, but they must be in your sig, thereby having no live links. [Rule 5]

VoucherBoy said:
Hey

Just thought i would introduce myself

Im max, call myself voucherboy as thats the name of my website DELETED

Hope will get to like these forums, they look nice :D and the web design bit looks good as i like it

Neway hehe thanks

Bye
See post 16

thanks for the welcome, and @ brookfield arr k, thanks for telling me :) so if i get it right im allowed website address in my signature, but not in live posts,

VoucherBoy said:
thanks for the welcome, and @ brookfield arr k, thanks for telling me :) so if i get it right im allowed website address in my signature, but not in live posts,
Bingo. :D

i thought people always post links to their own forums and stuff on here. dont get mad at me lol, im stupid.

Back
Top Bottom