Hey Hitwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
david,im not talking anyone into fights/arguments.people back me up because THEY WANT TO.
keith is the one who has pissedme,eyelfixit,bennett,dragonjames and highlander off.
i hate to say this (and im sorry i have to say this) but if anything david,your the one at fault. your forum is getting wrecked because you dont want to ban keith.
most admins would not get involved,AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEIR FORUM,NOT THEIR FRIENDS.

and you sem to be having a go at me for going to other forums david.sorry for not wanting to sit here all day listening to your friends jipping everyone off.:mad:
and isnt it strange that whenever keith says something,you do exacly what he says,but when i say something,you dont do it because your dont to upset your friend.

I wasn't jipping you :(
I just think it will be nicer to get some members that are not enemies from the start.

and i think it would be nice to get some new members,but i still think that admins support their forum,not their friends and admins dont take sides either.this is one of the reasons why i wanted to walk out so many times.thats why i prefer lti(im not trying to rub it in,im just making a point)cos im friends with mike,hes made me a gmod,his members are friendly,and he gives us warning if hes gonna do anything drastic to his forum.

keith28 said:
I want to get alone with everyone but with people like Nash making him so vunverable, of the stuff he says it's difficult not to comment on something

Hey Eyelfixit you sound dangerous I'm gonna back off, you win alright.:D

Cool, I'm glad your mature enough to make peace.

O.K. now that that's over we can post positive stuff.:)

David Lindon said:
I wasn't jipping you :(
I just think it will be nicer to get some members that are not enemies from the start.

No offence Dave but when you don't stop things from happening, your in-directly participating in the flame throwing. Also let it be noted that when you don't stop thing s from happening, stranger's have to come in and take the upper hand. Sorry it had to be like that bud, but at least there is a good lesson to learn from this.

Make rules, makes sure people respect them, if they don't they get warned (privately), they dont listen, ban them for a week, they still cause troubles ban them forever. Problem solved. ;)

okay,**** this.IM GOING FOR GOOD.

DAVID,THE MAIN REASON IM GOING IS YOU.YOU HAVE TAKEN NO NOTICE OF MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS,BUT HAVE TAKEN FULL NOTICE OF KEITHS.AND YOU DONT CALL YOURSELF ONE SIDED.GREAT JOKE PAL,BUT IVE HAD ENOUGH.THE **** ENDS HERE,AND THAT **** IS YOUR LIES AND ONESIDEDNESS (IF THATS A WORD)
FOR GOD SAKES DAVID,DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE FORUM,NOT WHAT IS RIGHT FOR KEITH.YOU SAID THAT IF JEREMY SAID ONE MORE OFFENSIVE THING THEN HE WOULD BE OUT.THAT DIDNT HAPPEN DID IT DAVID.IT TOOK ME,DRAGONJAMES,HIGHLANDER AND BENNETT THREATENING TO LEAVE FOR YOU TO TAKE ACTION THAT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.WE WERE YOUR TOP POSTERS DAVID,IT SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN 3 OR 4 OF US FOR YOU TO TAKE OUR THOUGHTS INTO CONSIDERATION.

FROM NOW ON DAVID,I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND,NOT AT SCHOOL,NOT AT FORUMS.LIKE I SAID,THE **** ENDS HERE.

EYELFIXIT,FOR SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY HAVE MY BACK SURE DID MAKE A DIFFERENCE,I MEAN,IT ONLY TOOK ONE APOLOGY FROM A LOWLIFE FOR YOU TO FORGET ABOUT IT.TO BE VERY HONEST,IM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.YOU KNOW THAT I WOULD HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET PEOPLE OFF YOUR
BACK,BUT YOU DIDNT REALISE THAT KEITH DIDNT APOLOGISE TO ME,HE APOLOGISED TO YOU,AND IS STILL GONNA BE **** TALKING ME.I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE REALISED THAT.
AND YES,YOU CAN BAN ME,COS LIKE YOU SAID,YOUR MY BOSS AND I RESPECT THAT,BUT TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST,THE THOUGHT OF QUITTING FORUMS AND NEVER GOING BACK HAS BEEN TEMPTING ME ALOT.

SEE YA AROUND PEOPLE(EXCEPT DAVID)
JOHN.:(

Dark Hitman said:
Hey Lindon can't you block out eyelfixit!

He's a D|CK

I'm afraid he can't, again research annonymous proxie, jees how many times do I have to tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom