Hey Hitwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
keith28 said:
With the British flag as your avatar sausage cake this suggest that your a war lover
Hey, I don't love war - I just love Britain! Is there something wrong with being patriotic?

patriotic is to love your country, loving your country is to kill invaders and to extend the size of your country, which means war

keith28 said:
patriotic is to love your country, loving your country is to kill invaders and to extend the size of your country, which means war
That's a daft suggestion, killing invaders is just self-defense. What do you think most people would do if their country was invaded? Just sit back and let it happen? It doesn't mean you have to like fighting back. And if the country 'extended', it wouldn't be my country any more, would it? No one likes war.

keith28 said:
so what?you have to stand up for country.and yes,ross is right,its self defence to kill invaders.

hey,get used to it.from now on im only sticking up for my real friends.

and yes keith,that includes eyelfixit.
not only is eyelfixit a great guy,but has a good FRIENDLY personality about him.something which you know nothing about.

also,for your information keith,i have just sent eyelfixit a nice little IM on LTI.
i do not think he will be happy,and ****man,your practicaly asking him to hack you.
keith,i have never heard of of a 57k befor so stop talking out of your ass for once.

one day your immaturity will catch up with you for the better,and thats my point of view.

by the way,eyelfixit will probably be on after your mummy has tucked you up in bed and read you a bedtime story,and i will be up to see it,like your siganature suggests.

Eyelfixit doesnt make half assed insults like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom